Realiza tu reserva
Obtén en nuestra web siempre el mejor precio
Below are the Rules that customers staying in Poseidon Hotels establishments must comply with and respect, in a COVID-19 scenario:
BASIC RULES OF HYGIENE IN PREVENTION COVID-19
Guests staying at the Poseidon Hotels must be informed and agree to comply with and respect the special rules of coexistence and use of the facilities in prevention of COVID-19 infections. In particular, the client must:
Practice the basic rules of hygiene in prevention of COVID-19:
- Frequent hand washing / hygiene, particularly when accessing shared areas.
- Use the inside of your elbow to cover your mouth/nose when coughing or sneezing, or use disposable tissues and wash your hands
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose or eyes in public spaces.
Respect social distancing with people outside the family or coexistence environment:
- Avoid greetings that involve physical contact (hugs, kisses...).
- Respect the capacities established in common areas, and in a
- particularly in those where there is no physical control by the establishment (elevators, lounges...).
- Respecting schedules and other rules that may have been established by Hotel La Estación is to comply with the permitted capacity.
- Respect the distances between people established at public service points, such as Reception, cafeteria, elevators, etc.
- Do not stay in the room during cleaning services,
- maintenance or repair to be carried out on it.
- At the first signs of symptoms compatible with the COVID-19 disease (fever, cough or respiratory distress):
- Self-isolate (affected and cohabitants).
- Inform the Reception of the situation by telephone.
If the client fails to comply with the rules formulated by the company, especially in terms of safety and prevention against Covid19, the establishment can terminate the contract with said client immediately. Resolution of May 11, 2020, of the Director General of Tourism,
on the opening of establishments and provision of tourist services in the Valencian Community